Friday, May 11, 2012

A Quick Moment

So last night I stopped at the grocery store for a few things.  Among the items in my cart was an adult beverage!  When I got to the checkout line, the kind of awkward, young man ringing up my groceries said to me "Um, I'm going to need you to get your ID out for me, please."  To which I replied, "ok."  I have never understood why people get so upset and offended when asked for their ID.  Anyway, the young checkout boy took a look at my ID and said in a very loud, surprised voice, "WOW, I wasn't expecting that!"  I kind of paused for a moment, (what was he expecting?) then finally smiled and said "thank you!"  I'm taking it as a compliment!!  Made my night and I walked out of the store with a little more skip in my step!
~Sue

2 comments:

Little Sister said...

Too funny! I think he was searching for a Cougar! And was hitting on you! ;) You MILF, you!
~Amy

Deb said...

Love the photos. Thank you for sharing Amy - my favorite post to date!